Friday, October 10, 2014

Posted By Style Society


Get Organized with a 27Pinkx Luxury Makeup Organizer


We’ve all been obsessing over clear acrylic makeup organizers since spotting them in celebrity (ahem, Kardashian/Jenner) bathrooms, but I’ve struggled to find one large or appealing enough that I was happy to take home. So I decided to wait this one out for a bit knowing that “my ultimate dream makeup organizer” would someday make it’s appearance.
My @27pinkx luxury organizer arrived today and I have to say the OCD freak in me loves it
My @27pinkx luxury organizer arrived today and I have to say the OCD freak in me loves it
Can you imagine my excitement when I spotted this luxury perspex makeup organiser shared by the gorgeous girls from 27Pinkx on Instagram? Off course you can, right! It is every makeup lovers dream come true. Think ‘GLAM’ darls!

No comments:

Post a Comment